The Life of Amy

Thursday, March 31, 2011

FINALLY!!!!!!

Well the day is finally here. I cannot believe tomorrow is April 1st... one of the biggest days I have had in the past 2 years. It marks the date that my FINAL GRADUATE SCHOOL PORTFOLIO IS DUE. However now since I am interning at the middle school on Fridays as well, it needs to be submitted online tonight. Here's what the final product looks like:

- 17 class reflection papers
- 17 class artifacts
- 6 LMU mission statement essays
- 1 title page
- 1 introduction
- 1 resume
- 1 personal mission statement

AND

- 21 pieces of clip art :)

I'm about to cry, scream, dance, jump, pass out... I really don't know! The emotions are tearing through me right now. I have never worked so long and so hard at anything. This tested my relationships, my health, and my sanity. I know graduate school is not supposed to be easy and trust me it wasn't. The idea of soon walking in graduation takes my breath away and makes my heart skip a beat. This is one of the biggest accomplishments, not to mention one of the greatest moments of my entire life thus far. I CANNOT WAIT!!! Thank you to everyone who has put up with me the last month.




I promise to be a better blogger now that I will have some free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment