The Life of Amy

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Life

Can I get a shout out from all my fellow procrastinators out there? I should be working on my comprehensive exam right now (talked about in an older post) which is due April 1st, however after being in grad school for 2 years now I AM BURNT OUT! Instead I just feel like working on this new little blog of mine. So this post is dedicated to all the people who have gotten me through these past 2 years and for my entire life as a matter of fact. Without all the fun times and wonderful memories I don't think I would have made it this far or be the person I am today. Also when I'm feeling like I just can't write/work anymore or get through my long days, I will look back at this post and it will give me the strength to keep going. Love you all!

My parents- Jack and Carolyn

My love- Kevin

My best friend- Emily

My aunt and uncle- Kathy and Buddy

My kindergarten teacher- Miss Heller

My skydiving partner and dear friend- Melissa

Grad school friends- Ginna, Will, Aisha

More grad school friends- Torrey, Ginna, Liz

Best guy friend from middle school- Graham

Cousins- Kevin and Blake

My supervisor and friend at work- Keri

My other half in college- Lisa

UC Santa Cruz girlies

UCSC Graduation- BA in Sociology

Ellie's puppy picture

New friends- Travis, Madeline, Greg, Danielle, Josue, Beth, and Damien

Disneyland

The beach

Hiking trails

The mountains

The desert

Beach cruiser

My City- Los Angeles

Butterflies

Now that's just a little bit of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment