The Life of Amy

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ABCs of Me

Apparently this has been going around the blogger world today and since I'm not wanting to do my work at the moment, I thought "aw may as well....."

A. Age: 27... when did that happen?!

B. Bed size: Full

C. Chore you dislike: I HATE LAUNDRY

D. Dogs: Ellie (she lives with my parents)

E. Essential start to your day: Wash face, make bed, *coffee*

F. Favorite color: Purple

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'1"(and I'm being generous)

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano and guitar

J. Job title: Graduate Assistant in the School of Education, Office of the Dean, AND Full-Time Graduate Student

K. Kids: None of my own (for now), but I have 900 at the middle school and 3000 at the high school :)

L. Live: Cali

M. Mom’s name: Momma

N. Nicknames: Emmie (by my daddy) and Sukey (by my uncky)

O. Overnight hospital stays: 3 nights back in 2006

P. Pet peeves: I have tons because I'm neurotic

Q. Quote from a movie: "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop to look around once in awhile, you could miss it" Ferris Bueller's Day Off

R. Rule You've Never Broken: MMMMMmmmMm Rules are meant to be broken? Or ok just bent???

S. Siblings: Nope

T. Time you wake up: Early

U. Underwear: None of your business

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Cooked carrots

W. What makes you run late: Traffic

X. X-rays you’ve had: Hair-line fracture in my foot, and lots of back and neck (car accident)

Y. Yummy food you make: I think most of my dinners are pretty good and I like to bake (when time permits)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Um... I can't even remember being at a zoo. But I like the white tigers and dolphins in Vegas

Ok I promise that's enough about me and I'm totally done procrastinating now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment