The Life of Amy

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Titleless Tuesday

I'm at a loss for a title today...

Well I'm back to being in a better mood. Hooray! Sorry for my venting before. Here's what has been going on since my last post: Sunday evening my sweet boyfriend came over and brought me groceries (OJ, yogurt, chocolate milk, etc.) to help make me feel better since I can't seem to completely shake this cold and then made a fabulous dinner of fresh tuna, rolls, rice, and veggies. He puts my cooking to shame half the time and makes it seem so easy... GRRRR on him! I am incredibly thankful for all he does and how happy he makes me. :)





Thank you baby... loooove you soooo much!

Yesterday was a normal Monday at the middle school... no funny stories worth noting, but as always I really enjoy being there and spending time with my friends, mentors, and kiddies. After, I went for a run on the beach; I am in total running mode! Thinking I may try and participate in the Long Beach 1/2 Marathon in October.


Oh and I'm totally obsessed with the new Britney Spears album "Femme Fatale" thanks to Keri. Reliving my high school days! If you know me really well, you know I can play songs on repeat for HOURS! I LOVE the song 'Trip To Your Heart' and played it over and over for my entire run.


Thanks Brit.

Then last night Kevin and I had a great dinner with my parents that my Daddy made. I was very spoiled 2 nights in a row with fantastic food. He made Thai chicken, rice, and salad from his garden. We discussed my upcoming graduation and party plans. I won't say all the details yet, but I am getting super excited! :)

Thank you Mommy and Daddy for being the best parents in the world.



I HOPE EVERYONE CAN COME!!!!!!!!
Remember May 8th...SAVE THE DATE!



Now it's time for me to go back to working. I actually get off early today (1pm instead of 3pm) which will give me time to run errands, workout, and then off to an evening of class where I get to give a presentation... wish me luck! OH and I have this Thursday AND Friday off... don't get all excited for me though. The 2 extra days are going to be spent writing my comp exam. My goal is to have it finished by Sunday, March 27th so that way I don't have to stress about completing it during the week. Due date= April 1st. SoOOOoOo close now!!! Two years of graduate school work comes down to these last 10 days. AH!




Happy Tuesday Everybody! <3 Amy

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your comps! we're going to celebrate when you turn them in! :)

    ReplyDelete