The Life of Amy

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Too Much Tuesday!

OoOOOOoo Tuesdays... my most dreaded days.

Tuesday Schedule:


- intern at the high school from 7:30am until 3:00pm

- "rush" home (it's 11 miles away, but takes me at least 30 minutes)

- quick workout at the gym

- class from 4:30pm until 9:45pm


It's a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG day, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

But the best part of Tuesdays, what I look forward to throughout the day, is when I get home Kevin has dinner made for me. :) Love it!


But let me say, looking at the calendar this morning I went into major panic mode. I have so much school work coming up! Not only do I have my dreaded comp exam due on the 1st, but also next week I have a paper due in one class and a presentation in my other class. This week/weekend is going to be allllll work, no play.


Except I'm going to have to fit in a little St. Patrick's Day fun... can't miss out, right?!?!?

Well I should get back to work now. I'm planning out summer school class schedules for all the kids with Ds and Fs. Unfortunately there are
A LOT!!!

Happy Tuesday from me to you. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment