The Life of Amy

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!




A little green spirit


So this is what my tuition money goes toward...

Anyway, I had a very nice St. Patrick's Day this year. I got to eat my very first corned beef and cabbage meal at Kevin's house! His parents made a wonderful dinner and we ate/drank with some of his family and neighbors. It was delish! I'm ready to have it again. :)




After a lovely dinner, we went over to our friends' apartment for a little more St. Patty's Day fun.


Even though it was a pretty low key holiday this year (I have a cold and we all had to work today) it was a good time.


On a different note... I CANNOT BELIEVE TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF WORK! I've worked at LMU in the School of Education, Office of the Dean, for almost a year now and I'm definitely sad to leave. However, with all of my interning hours and school work, I just could not fit it all in. Not enough hours in the day, let me tell you! Here was my sweet goodbye present from Keri


She knows about my love/addiction to sugar free Red Bull all too well.

Even though today is bittersweet, I am grateful for the time I worked here and have made some good friends. I will definitely visit and keep in touch. But now it's time to FULLY concentrate on finishing my comp exam and put everything I have into my internships and final classes.

1 comment: