The Life of Amy

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm Baacckkk!!

Well it's only been A YEAR! Of course I started this blog with the best of intentions, however life got in the way and to be completely honest I'm not even sure I'll be able to keep up with one now. Here is my life at the moment:

Graduate Student at Loyola Marymount University (2 classes Tuesday from 4:30pm 'til 10pm)

Intern at a middle school (Monday and Wednesday)

Intern at a high school (Tuesday and every other Thursday)

Assistant job in the School of Education, Office of the Dean (Every other Thursday and Friday)

AND if that wasn't enough, in order to graduate I have a comprehensive exam due April 1st consisting of 15 class reflections, 15 class artifacts, an essay about LMU, an essay about myself, a current resume, and a few other little tidbits.

Oh and did I mention that I try to be the best girlfriend, daughter, and friend I can be while still attempting to take care of myself physically, mentally, and emotionally?!?!?!?!

Doesn't leave me with a lot of free time :)

But overall, I can't complain. Life it gooooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment