The Life of Amy

Sunday, April 3, 2011

35 Years


In my comps haze, I kept forgetting to write a post about my mom and dad's 35th wedding anniversary! Can you believe it? I am so incredibly blessed and fortunate to have parents who have loved each other for that many years. Mommy and Daddy- thank you for showing me what true love is and what it means to be a family. I could not have had two better role models in my life to demonstrate dedication, sacrifice, honesty, trust, communication, kindness, and unconditional love. The stories I hear from my kids on a daily basis break my heart because it seems like now, no parents stay together anymore and I never hear of anyone coming from a stable family. I am thankful beyond belief to have the best two parents in the world. Hopefully someday, I will be able to have the kind of marriage that you do. Thank you for sticking it out even when the times got tough and thank you for showing me what real love looks like and means. Happy 35th Wedding Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment