The Life of Amy

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Excellent Easter

I had an excellent Easter weekend and things have been going well so far this week. I seriously cannot believe how fast the time is flying by. STOP STOP STOP! It is less than 2 weeks until graduation... WHAT?!?!?!

This past weekend was Kevin's "Siegel Family Reunion" (dad's side of the fam) and I was fortunate enough to be invited to celebrate with everyone. It was a Mexican theme (for the German side of the family haha)- taco truck, Mariachi music, margaritas, Coronas, the works. I feel so thankful to be a part of his family, everyone is extremely kind, generous, and most of all FUN! We had a blast, especially playing with his 4 little cousins... I loved how wonderful he was with them. Kevin took a lot more pictures with his super duper nice camera which I will post later, but here are a few that I took:

My Love

The girls- Madeline, Beth, Me

Kevin and Damien

Siegel girlfriends

The Mariachis and their back-up singers! Cecilia and Peyton

The fam sitting around listening

Siegel Family

I had a wonderful time with them on Saturday and then again on Sunday morning to say our goodbyes. After a wild weekend, Kevin and I spent Easter watching movies and eating Chinese delivery. It was a good day. :)

As for this week... yesterday was my middle school day, which flew by because we are extremely busy prepping for open house and the wrapping up of the school year, today I'm at the high school, tonight is my last late night class of grad school ever (hooray) where I have my final demonstration (counseling in front of the class to be judged/rated by the teacher and classmates, boo), tomorrow is the middle school and meeting with a classmate to work on an assignment, Thursday is the high school and then open house at the middle school where I am presenting to everyone (AH), and Friday back to the middle school again. Let me tell you.... I am spending sooo much money on gas driving back and forth all the time! This weekend is a party with the ladies that Kevin's mom is throwing and then my Alpha Sigma Nu, honor society, initiation at LMU. WHEEEWW I'm tired just writing all this. OH and I still need to find a graduation dress AND shoes!! I told ya, time is flying by!







Happy Tuesday! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment