The Life of Amy

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend

I had such a fabulous weekend! SCHOOL-FREEEEEEEEE. I did absolutely nothing school-related and it felt amazing. Friday afternoon I spent time lazing by the pool, soaking up the sunny day. Then Friday night Kevin and I met our friends Beth and Damien at the Shack in PDR for some celebrating! Let's just say I was so excited to have my portfolio turned in that I actually sang karaoke... something I NEVER do (but somehow got convinced and said yes in my comps-being-over delirium). I channeled my old high school self and sang Britney Spears "Stronger" with the help of some great local attendees. It was hysterical and I am still blushing over it. It was a wonderful night and yes we walked home. :)








Saturday we got a last minute invite to drive out to the Glen Helen Racetrack and watch the Lucas Oil Races. It was pretty cool... buggies, trucks, rhinos, etc. We spent the day with our friends Caitlyn, Christopher, and their family out in the desert sun.




And Sunday... Kevin and I were LAZY LAZY LAZY! It was such a treat to spend an entire day doing NADA! He made eggs, bacon, and bagels for breakfast (yum) and we watched the movie "The Sandlot." I had never seen it before, sooo cute!! Just hours of relaxing. I definitely needed it after the past few weeks.




I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend as well. Another busy week ahead for me... 1 month until graduation and there's just sooooo much to do on the weekdays and lots of fun things planned for the weekends. Time is flying by. But, I will be sure to keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment