The Life of Amy

Wednesday, April 27, 2011


I'm in such a great mood today! Lovin sooo many things.


1. Lovin that I passed my last grad school final yesterday with a perfect score and this comment from my teacher, "Great job overall! You have made some significant strides since the beginning of the semester. Kudos to you! Great job with reflections, tracking the client, nonverbals, and demonstrating your understanding." So incredibly happy to be done with that class.


2. Lovin that Kevin put the sweetest comment on his facebook last night, "Best girlfriend ever, gives the best gifts ever!!! Love you babe!" All because I bought him $20 tickets for us to see his fav band (Strung Out) at a concert in June (it's also my absolute last day of interning and summer school, so let me tell you we are going to celebrate).


3. Lovin that my daddy put gas in my car yesterday because I have been commuting so much lately and gas is $4.30 here!


4. Lovin my morning coffee...mmmm yum. Could not have gotten through grad school without caffeine.


5. Lovin that it's a beautiful day today and I spent the morning drive with the sunroof and windows all open, blasting Katy Perry and Britney Spears, while all of the other drivers were looking at me thinking I'm crazy!


6. Lovin that everyday I intern at the middle school, I get to spend time with one of my best friends.


7. Lovin that I relived my college days and drank a Code Red Mountain Dew (difficult to find) with my lunch. I know terrible, but sooo good!


8. Lovin my parents for working incredibly hard on the house and my graduation party... can't believe it's so close now!


9. Lovin that I found a graduation dress! It's exactly what I wanted... but I won't share because I'm saving as a surprise.


And lastly... my SPEECHLESS number ten

10. Lovin that I got the most amazing, gorgeous, undeserving graduation gift ever from my parents. A Tiffany, diamond and white gold bangle bracelet. It is the most beautiful bracelet I have ever seen. Thank you with all of my heart. You are the best parents in the world. I really could have never asked for anything more.


No comments:

Post a Comment