The Life of Amy

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WILW


I'm lovin so many things on this Wednesday!

First and foremost, I'm lovin that today is my LAST DAY OF GRAD SCHOOL EVER! I have 3 presentations to sit through and then my teacher is taking us out to dinner and drinks at a local restaurant. The 7 of us girls in my class have spent the past 6 months together, pushing each other through thick and thin, and my teacher has been an amazing source of inspiration and support as well. I get to spend my days with a great group of women who I am going to miss very much. Tonight is going to be quite bittersweet... a wonderful celebration, but we will all be sad to say goodbye.


I'm also lovin that I am finally getting organized! I spent yesterday and soon today going through 2 years of grad school work, books, notes, etc. I'm throwing lots away and creating binders with everything all organized. I'm not used to this free-time during the day, so I am spending it being very productive. My apartment needs a make-over and some definite lovin since it has been neglected recently. I can't wait to have it all put back together!

Yes it's a work in progress... don't judge

I'm lovin that I was able to have lunch in the middle of the day on a Tuesday with my parents yesterday. We had a lovely time at Panera and then ran some errands after. I enjoyed getting a break from cleaning/organizing. Then I went over to their house to love on my puppy for awhile. I also love that for 3 days in a row I didn't have to get dressed up or wear any makeup (hence the picture).

She thinks she's a lap dog

I'm NOT lovin however the JUNE GLOOM and the lack of sunshine by my apartment... I'm ready to work on my tan!!!


I'm lovin that I can watch my TV shows during the day while sippin on coffee.





Yes this part of my blog is making me sound like some desperate housewife. I promise it won't last... I like to be busy and productive. I just want to enjoy a couple weeks of relaxation and then soon enough I'll be working and such again! I promised Kevin I wouldn't start checking out the gardeners (yet).


And finally I'm lovin that I woke up to this note... yesterday I wrote one to Kevin sayin, I love you and this is what I found on my desk this morning:


I'm a happy girl :)

Enjoy your Wednesdays! <3 Amy XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment