The Life of Amy

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Better

I am happy to report that I am better today and less funk-y. Kevin came over last night and we ate my fav... spaghetti! I also made some collard greens and garlic bread. See picture below:


Yummy Yummy!

We watched the movie "Mary and Max" and had a really good evening. :) Movie is very cute... clay-mation style, but with kid AND adult content. Lots of laughs.






Today I sat by the pool in the afternoon and finished my book, really good and I highly recommend. I downloaded another one of her books (Emerald City- Jennifer Egan) on my Kindle to start tonight.


Anyway, now I'm having an Ugly Betty marathon (I love this show and wish it was still on) and waiting for Kevin to come over and eat leftovers. Then tomorrow I'm having breakfast with my parents in Manhattan Beach and then a BBQ over at my apartment with lots of good friends. Should be a fun Friday :)


That's all for me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment