The Life of Amy

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cell Phone Pics

Do you remember the days without cell phones? Back in middle school I had an awesome teal pager... my middle schoolers don't even know what a pager is! 143?! People actually called the house line and asked the parents! Wow. My favorite was 3-way calling, which sometimes turned into 20 kids on the line. Oh those were the days...

I received my first (Nokia) cell phone when I got my driver's license because I drove a car pool and this was for safety. I didn't really even start texting until my sophomore year of COLLEGE (2003/2004). Can you believe it? Now all I do is text because I'm not too fond of chatting on the phone (I like to be in person). I can't imagine living without a cell phone... and I'm sure neither can you!!

Anyway, the whole point of that was to introduce the following pictures I took/received on my cell phone (some old, some new). Not only do I love texting, but I love having a camera with me at all times.

Looking at these cute pics help get me through the long, stressful days. Only 7 more days of interning EVER and 2 more weeks of grad school!! I can't believe it!

Our little puppy dawg

A box Kevin is making me to put shells in

The bracelet my Momma made me at a church retreat- in my fav color with my name on it

A reminder note from my dad in my car... "BEER IN TRUNK" Thanks Papa!

How I feel in the mornings without my coffee... "CRANKY"

LMU champagne flutes, I plan on buying myself one on the last day of class (June 24th)

The amazing gift I got from my supervisors- a clipboard with "Amy Schlumberger, M.A."

So true right?!

My bestie

My crazy love drinking an iced coffee, while driving in the snow with the window down

The beach by my apartment

Sunset

(Not sure why they came out so small, but oh well, what can you do) Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment