The Life of Amy

Friday, June 10, 2011

Final Friday

Well today is my FINAL FRIDAY interning. It's somewhat bittersweet and I've been emotional all day long. I am happy that this chapter of my life is ending (I desperately need a break and then I am looking forward to a paycheck again), however I am sad to leave. We had our last 6th grade girls group today and I will definitely miss their smiling faces, questions, funny stories, and laughs. Unfortunately due to a field trip 3 were missing, but we had a pizza party with the 4 that were there. They are such a sweet and kind group of girls and I hope that they flourish their next 2 years in middle school.


Back to interning now! I have a lot to finish up and then it's off to work more on my final portfolio. I am completely losing all motivation, energy, and overall sanity, but this is a total test of my strength and resilience. Not too much longer now and after these past 6 weeks, I know I can get through ANYTHING!!! Tomorrow Kevin has a truck race in Barstow, which will be a nice break... even though we have to be up at 4am. AH! Send winning thoughts his way!

TGIF! XOXO Amy AKA Miss S :)

No comments:

Post a Comment