The Life of Amy

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sleeeeeeeeeppppyy

I've been soooo tired and in a funk this week. Not sure exactly what my problem is.... I guess with all the graduation festivities and then being cooped up sick at home for a week has gotten me a little off track. Emotions have been and are in full force, but I know I just need to get myself back to normal! All week I've had no motivation and felt extremely sleepy even though I haven't been going to bed all that late. I need a vacation! At least today I get out of my internship a few hours early (due to testing) and then I need to go home and clean my apartment. Fun stuff. But I am looking forward to a visit from my Aunt and Uncle tonight (they are in town from Texas). We are planning on going to dinner with my parents and Kevin; I'm excited for them to meet him! Anyway, I'm trying to get myself out of this blah state... gotta get back to exercising, eating better, and I want my energy level to go back up. I think it's just really difficult graduating, and then going back to interning and knowing I have so many more papers to write, definitely counting down 'til the end of June, I know I can do it! I plan on getting a head start on things this weekend. Anyway, hope everyone is having a good week so far... I can't believe it's been raining here the past few days, I'm ready for hot summer weather! Oh and pictures of the race will be coming soon... I haven't put them on my computer yet from my camera, I have to get to it. Send some motivation and energy my way pllleeeassseeeee.





No comments:

Post a Comment