The Life of Amy

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Feliz Cinco De Mayo!

Happy 5th of May!! I am interning at the high school right now, so I have to make this quick. Unfortunately... JUST MY LUCK.... I woke up with a BAD cold or allergies this morning. I am not feeling well at all. I BETTER BE GOOD FOR GRADUATION IS ALL I CAN SAY! I think my body is just sooo run down after the past few months.


Last night I made an early Cinco de Mayo Mexican dinner for us because Kevin was supposed to work tonight again, BUT I just got a text from him saying that now he doesn't, hooray! Anyway, I wanted to celebrate by making chicken/cheese enchiladas, rice, and beans. It was delish! Sadly, no beer or margaritas for us though because we both had to be up early this morning. Perhaps tonight!




I think I am going to try and leave here at lunch to rest because I need to get rid of this sore throat and head cold. Please send good thoughts my way! Otherwise operation beautify Amy has been in full effect... went to the dentist yesterday, hair appointment and hopefully a facial today, and tomorrow/Saturday it will be about doing my nails and getting my tan on! I want to look my best for GRADUATION ON SUNDAY!




Happy Cinco de Mayo Everyone! Hope you have a fun and safe holiday.

PS. Can't wait to see my best friend tomorrow who is flying down from Napa!

No comments:

Post a Comment