The Life of Amy

Friday, May 6, 2011

3 Day Graduation Weekend Is Here!

It's almost here! It's almost here! 20 more minutes and one of the best weekends of my life will be in play. I am finishing up paperwork at the middle school and then let the festivities begin. Great news too... I sweetly talked my supervisor into letting me switch days next week so I can get Monday off and intern Tuesday instead. That means at 3pm today, I can have fun all the way until late Monday night. HOORAY! After we leave the middle school, 2 of my intern girlfriends and I are meeting my best friend (who came into town just for my graduation) at the Melting Pot for some cheese fondue and cocktails to start off the weekend. It's going to be wonderful to see Emily and spend some time with the girlies.




Many more updates to come!!! I am so excited for all the fun ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment