The Life of Amy

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sicky Sick

I have SO much to report about the last 4 days. Unfortunately I did catch a bad sickness last Thursday, but I pushed through and still had an incredibly amazing graduation. It seriously was one of the absolute best days of my entire life. I could not have asked for a more beautiful and memorable weekend, full of family, friends, and just all around love. I am truly one of the luckiest girls in the world. Thank you especially to my parents for everything they did and all the people who shared the day with me. I will make a full report later... but as of now I need to rest and get better. I walked into my internship early this morning and my supervisor took one look at me and said, "GO HOME!" Now operation 'Get Amy Well' is in full swing (meds, juice, tea, etc.) because we are off to the desert this weekend for one of Kevin's off-road racing events and I want to be healthy and able to party! Here are a couple of teaser pics until I have the energy to really post.





Please send well wishes my way!




No comments:

Post a Comment