The Life of Amy

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Inspirational Quotes

While taking a break from interning today (well I was actually multitasking/waiting for students), I was browsing some blogs and found some great quotes that I found very fitting for my state of mind. Thought I'd share:

"Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength."


"It is only when you witness something truly inhuman that you discover what being human really means." (I unfortunately see this almost everyday as a counselor)


I am not the silly romantic you think
I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars
I don’t want gemstones or gold
I have those things already
I want a steady hand, a kind soul
I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe
I want to love and be loved




I just want to...


1 comment: