The Life of Amy

Friday, July 8, 2011

Pictures

I haven't been feeling so great this week and have been laid up on the couch for the most part, neglecting a lot of things. BOOOO. I'm still not in the chattiest/best of moods, but I thought at least I would post some pictures from the past week.

Summer Evening BBQ at my apartment:

The ladies- drinking Skinny Girl Margaritas- YUM!

The boys- our grillin machines

Carne Asada and Chicken Asada on the BBQ (my boy is an amazin' griller)

What my balcony looks like- think we have enough cooler room?

4th of July:

With Beth getting ready for our bike ride

Beth and Damien

Kevin's family doggie- Mela

Biking on the strand

El Segundo to Redondo Beach

Gotta walk the bikes through Manhattan Beach craziness

With my looove

Rest break

Our besties

Next stop FFFF in Hermosa- Brandon, funny Kevin, Wes

Me and Colleen (Brandon's girlfriend)

Fun day

TGIF! I promise to get back to being a good blogger again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment